I like the middle one too. Yes...you were married in the winter and it was freezing that day!! You were beautiful and I remember how happy I was for you!!
At first glance I would say the middle picture, but in thinking about it more I l would choose the third picture because it shows more of the temple and the pretty snowy mountains. Hard choice. Just get one of each!
We haven't decided yet. I like the bottom one because I have my Bridal's and engagement pictures in a field just like that one, and it has snow in the mountains. So, I might get the last one to make a collage of pictures in our bedroom, but for the main part of the house, we'll probably go with the middle one. Now, to decide on a size and where to put it....
16 comments:
The one in the middle is my favorite.
You guys are so creative! LOVE the leprechaun trap! Can't wait to see what you did for Easter! Maybe 2012 will be our "Pretend We're the Perrys" year!
Hope all continues well for everyone! Happy Easter!
Whoops! Guess James was signed in. That was from Wendy. But I'll vouch for him voting for the same photo so you can count it for 2! =)
I really like the second one.
Katherine
My favorite is the middle one.
I really like the First one. It has snow and you were married with snow. just a thought.
My vote is for the middle one as well. They are all gorgeous, though!
I like the middle one too.
middle is my fave. :)
middle one :)
I like the middle one best but all are beautiful!
gotta say I like the middle one, but it's only because it is the warmest looking one, and weren't you married in the winter?
They're all nice, but I like the crispness of the colors in #3.
I like the middle one too. Yes...you were married in the winter and it was freezing that day!! You were beautiful and I remember how happy I was for you!!
At first glance I would say the middle picture, but in thinking about it more I l would choose the third picture because it shows more of the temple and the pretty snowy mountains. Hard choice. Just get one of each!
so what have you guys decided on?
We haven't decided yet. I like the bottom one because I have my Bridal's and engagement pictures in a field just like that one, and it has snow in the mountains. So, I might get the last one to make a collage of pictures in our bedroom, but for the main part of the house, we'll probably go with the middle one. Now, to decide on a size and where to put it....
Post a Comment