Okay, here's a run down of our month...
First off, the annual leprechaun trap.
The Leprechaun goes for the gold coin, trips the wire which springs the box on the mouse trap and captures the leprechaun...in theory.
It almost worked this year...We knocked the magic dust off his coat...
Brinly's favorite thing to do lately is snuggle in her blanket and watch her boyfriend's movie on T.V. Elmo is so captivating...
When she's not doing that, she likes to make me blank copies. over. and over....
Chelsea had crazy hair day at school.
We are working on some landscaping. Our new method of discipline is having the kids move rocks closer to the garage so Dan can have his parking spot back.
Chelsea and her BF Cloe practicing a duet to perform for their music class at school.
Dan and I got to go on a HOT date! :) Complete with flowers!
Dan got me tickets to see Riverdance for Valentine's day. I have been wanting to see them in person since I first heard of the show.
(Dan was supportive of my picture-taking)
It was AWESOME. My favorite was the flamenco. SO beautiful!
If I had another life, I would be a flamenco dancer!
My other favorite was the city vs. Imigrant dance-off. These guys were AMAZING!.
We had some great seats and sat in complete comfort...at least some of us...
And a sneak peak at our home decorating progress...
The green is a little mint-y-er than I wanted...still trying to decide if it's a keeper...





3 comments:
Awesome month! I love your leprechaun trap! I'm hoping to do more with the boys when they are little older. I'm totally jealous of your fabulous date...it sounds like the show was awesome!!
Oh my gosh . . . where to start???
When did Binly's hair get so long?? It is ADORABLE in that copy machine picture. AND THEN CHELSEA's CRAZY HAIR . . . seriously--you have ridiculously lucky little girls and insane talent!! The picture of dan's legs gave me a good laugh . . . and the flowers! Awesome! LOVE, the wall color (at least as it appears on my monitor :) )--it looks great with your wood and backsplash, etc. WAY TO GO!
I love the picture with the 2 of you and the flowers! I love your smiles! :o) made me happy and smile! I love seeing your updates and pictures of your family!
Post a Comment