Seems like there have been a lot of posts lately of kids cutting their own hair or their friends/siblings hair.
I was so grateful my kids hadn't tried it yet.
Until...
I swept my floor this morning.
Found this clump of beautiful blonde hair, that could only belong to one person.
Luckily, it doesn't show. I had to really search to try to figure out where it came from.
I'm hoping I can still put it in piggies.
(you can see one of them in the pic above. So stinkin cute!)
You should have seen her Sunday.
P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.
(will try to duplicate the look and take a picture. Subject below also hid my camera for a week...until I almost went crazy and finally found it...stashed behind a toy bin)
The culprit?
Yup. You guessed it.
At least he was honest about it when I asked him if he had done it.
Sigh...
4 comments:
Oh NO!!!! I am glad that it wasn't too bad. She is so cute. I love the piggies. One of my friends little boys cut his sisters hair to help her get ready for preschool. It was so bad that had to shave her head. :( I hope it grows back fast!
I'm so sorry about the hair cut . . . she is so dang stinkin cute! LOVE the piggies! But I have to confess . . . I'm pretty smitten by that Michael kid--I think his mischievousness is part of the appeal . . .
I am always getting a good chuckle when I read your blog. You have one kid that seems like a handful! He is cute. Your baby is getting so big!
It happens to the best of us. Welcome to the club. :D
Post a Comment