Chelsea is in 2nd Grade! AHH! Really?! I totally remember being in 2nd grade. She really wanted a bookbag on wheels, so we'll see how it goes. Her class is on the second floor, so I'm not sure how she'll like carrying it up and down everyday, but she's stuck with it for 2 years! :)
so, THIS is actually, the first day of school, but I wasn't on the ball enough to take a picture before she left. Notice the old backpack, and Michael's race-car lunch box. Her new bag and lunch box were ordered online, and didn't arrive until that afternoon. She was a great sport about it though!
This IS Michael's actual first day of school. We took this while Chelsea was waiting for her bus at 8:10 AM. He was so excited for school, he did not take off his backpack and kept asking me every 30 seconds if it was time to go.
He too, wanted a backpack on wheels.
I'm pleased to say he did AWESOME on the first day! NO tears! Hallelujah! He cried every single day last year, except the last two weeks. We're off to a great start!
Here the cuties are together.
Michael was funny. Before I took it he said
"K, Chelse. Here's what we're gonna do. I'll lean my head in this way, and you lean yours in that way. Then smile!"
I think he's got this picture-taking stuff down!




6 comments:
ahhhH!! what a cute and funny kid that michael is!!
sweet school gear, ya'll!
2nd grade??? eeeek! Crazy. you must be getting OLD or something.
P.s. I still love you.
Seriously cute kiddo. He makes me smile. Love all the personality in that little boy. Chelz is so cute and GROWN UP! I was just looking at pictures of pregnant me holding her in the hospital yesterday. . . how in the world did this happen??
Trisa, I seriously love you kids! Michael has the sweetest face and Chelsea does look so grown up! miss you guys I just want to come visit!
I really think that the Perry family makes the cutest kids ever!!! Michael is hilarious. I can't believe how grown up Chelsea and Noah are. 2nd grade?? What's up with that? It seems like just yesterday we were both pregnant with them. Where does the time go? I am glad that Michael went with no tears, that's always a relief.
Love the pictures! Yes, they are growing fast. What fun times.
Aahh, school days are here again. Very cute picture of them together ready for school. And I love the room! You are so crafty:) I wish I could be. Good luck with a new school year. I can't believe Isaac started Kindergarten this year! Where does the time go-makes me sad they're growing up so fast.
Post a Comment