Monday, June 7, 2010

Spring head!

I was exhausted from a long week and little sleep, so I took a nap.

The kids didn't mind...

They had dad to play with!


Just in case you didn't get enough...
here's the view from the back!


He's just so purdy!

7 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

This is too funny!! What a dad! I am amazed you have that many flower/bow things!! That says a lot about a man that he is willing to go through that!

Brit said...

haha that's awesome, I can imagine kelsey making the same face if I tried to take a pic of him like that, of coarse he probably wouldn't let me take the picture.

Katherine said...

That is seriously so funny! It looks like one of those old fashioned shower/swim caps but totally cute! That is great. I bet your kids had fun with that!!!

thesearlesociety said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Russell wouldn't let the kids do that to him! He's no fun:) That's so hilarious. Go Dan!

Emily said...

Now that is an amazing doo!

Shawn and Tasha said...

hahaha:) What a good sport! I remember staying up late one night sneaking my younger brother in my room to do the same thing.

He still denies it, to this day. Good job for getting a picture AND posting it.:) Love it.:)

Perry Parents said...

Dan, I remember your sisters fixing your Dad's hair. You're a good sport. I bet the kids loved it.