That is hilarious. I am glad that Matt doesn't have a weak stomach like that. Noah's future wife on the other hand better watch out. That boy has the worst gag reflex.
I could not stop watching this. . .it was so dang funny . . . I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I have to post it on my blog. Funny thing is. . . that is EXACTLY How I change diapers when I'm pregnant. . . much to the baby's delight!
Great movie! We just got our computer working and we have internet now, so I finally was able to catch up on your blog! Looks like you guys have been busy. Brinly is growing so fast! They are all so cute. Chelsea liked the Monster Mash dancing video! Very funny:)
6 comments:
That is hilarious. I am glad that Matt doesn't have a weak stomach like that. Noah's future wife on the other hand better watch out. That boy has the worst gag reflex.
I could not stop watching this. . .it was so dang funny . . . I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I have to post it on my blog. Funny thing is. . . that is EXACTLY How I change diapers when I'm pregnant. . . much to the baby's delight!
Oh man, I dont think I have laughed that hard in along time!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Awesome.
Simply Awesome.
Great movie! We just got our computer working and we have internet now, so I finally was able to catch up on your blog! Looks like you guys have been busy. Brinly is growing so fast! They are all so cute. Chelsea liked the Monster Mash dancing video! Very funny:)
That was laugh out loud HILARIOUS!!Oh man!!:)
Post a Comment