Thursday, August 27, 2009

We're baaccck! And Brinly's blessing day

So, I finally found out that there is an "Edit Html" tab and a "Compose" tab. I've always used the "Edit HTML tab". What a pain! But now I can change font and colors and size of text on my blog. I can even SEE the pictures while I edit. SOOooo much easier! I feel so stupid...

oh well, better late than never!

The internet is up and running, we are back from vacations, and so now we need to update the blog!

First up: Brinly's blessing day!




We blessed Brinly Ann on August 2nd, in our ward.

Mom, Dad, and Melissa Perry drove down for the special event.

My Parent's weren't able to make it, but my mom did pick out the dress. I think she did a fabulous job and Brinly looked so beautiful in it!




I was hoping to get some GREAT pictures of her, but she wasn't very cooperative and kept yawning.



apparently, we're not a very exciting family...




and the lighting just wasn't great. I plan on getting some pictures done at JCpenney's next week to preserve my memory of this beautiful girl in her beautiful blessing dress!

4 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

What a gorgeous dress! I love the little bracelet!! So cute! is that your church? The stonework and the flowers make it look like your at the temple or something. WELCOME back to the internet. . . we've missed you!

Rebecca McAllister said...

Lovely! She's getting big!

Erin R. said...

So precious! Love the dress! It looks like it was a perfect day!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Glad you're back! Gotta love the html...:)

Brinly's such a doll and that dress is dripping with cuteness!!