Sunday, May 24, 2009

A little fun while I wait...

I know, I know, lately this blog as been all about me, Me ME! :) Hopefully I'll be able to bombard you with pictures of a new Perry soon.

...or at least something of more interest. :)


I've been wanting to perm my hair for a while (years) My hair is so flat and I just don't know (or rather don't want to spend the time) to figure out how to fix that. I've always loved curlier hair, figured it would be easier to fix in the morning, and was just ready for something new.

My hair grows slow and is relatively thin, so I wanted to perm it when I had pregnant hair...when it is thicker and grows faster.

So, for my sisters and anyone else who cares :), here are the before pictures:







And the after:



I was hoping it would be more curly, but my hairdresser was skeptical that my pregnant hair would hold any curl at all. I'm happy with it though. :) I haven't tried it yet, but ideally, with my flat iron, I can go back and forth between the two hairstyles (the before and after). we'll see. :)

oh...hold on...before I close this post....we have another person wanting attention before the baby comes! :)

Dan planted a corn field in our back yard! okay, so it's not a field, but like a 4x5 feet section from our lovely rock garden. If it were OUR yard, the rock garden would be gone and he would have planted many more rows.




We have been surprised at how quickly the corn has grown and are crossing fingers that we will be enjoying home grown corn on the cob in a few months!

5 comments:

Nessa said...

I love your hair and your garden!!

tawna said...

Tia!!! Its SO CUTE!!!!!!

I LOVE IT. Seriously. The back hair pick looks so full and thick! YAY FOR YOU!!! Way to go through with it-

You look FANTASTIC!!!!


and awesome corn!!

Staigerfamily said...

WOW! Your hair has gotten so DANG LONG! I love the perm! Let's see Tawna, now you . . . hum. . . it looks like I'm next in line for a major hair change. . .I love how both of you took the leap for something new!
That little corn patch is pretty darn cute!!

CareyClan said...

I love your hair! Man, you look so great for being that far along:)

Gary Church said...

CUTE HAIR! Only the under side of my hair is curly (very curly) and the top side is completely straight as a bone ... I've been wanting to perm mine too ... to even out the curl factor.

You are so dang cute pregnant!!! I'm excited to see this baby girl!

xoxo.