Baby girl Perry! (Yes, I know. We need to pick out a name)
She has "cooked" longer than both Chelsea and Michael now. And I'm OKAY with that. Things have gotten VERY busy around here (that's for an upcoming post) and so I'm glad she's held off. HOWEVER, that is almost over and I am ready for her to come. NOW. At my last appointment, on Tuesday, I was almost dilated to a three and %80 effaced, and he was amazed at how low her head was.
"I can't believe you can walk or even sit down!" an official comment....
Me neither.
I know I still have another week and a half, but I've never felt so big or stretched to my limits as I do now. My stomach is so hard and stretched, it seriously feels like I swallowed a bowling ball! She is still moving all around, which I finally videotaped...but will spare you nightmares...
I'll post an update on the side of the blog...just for those that are curious. I know I go insane with curiosity when my friend's due dates get close.
5 comments:
WOW!! I really thought that you would have had her by now since you had Chelsea and Michael early. Everyday I wonder if I will get a phone call saying you had her. I can't wait to meet her.
Hang in there!! She must want to make sure she looks her best when she arrives!
The latter days (of anything) are always the trial! I hope that all will be well/ go well when the day finally arrives~~ We are all waiting, a bit impatiently perhaps, with you. In great anticipation!
PS I think "Sherry Perry" has a nice ring to it! :D
Really, is it almost time already?! I can't believe it. That sweet little girl is probably working on her primping in the womb. (not that she needs to cause I'm sure she's gonna be gorgeous like her mama):) I'm sure she won't be too much longer. Oh, I can't wait to see her! Good luck Trisa, she'll be here in no time!:)
Oh, the suspense! Glad you are all going well, though! Can't wait to see your new little girl!
Post a Comment