Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Question for Santa

Did Michael make the naughty or nice list this year?






(sorry the pictures are so blurry!)

This is shortly after I caught him beautifying himself with my makeup...again. I couldn't get all the mascarra off of his eyelashes, so he looked very pretty for the rest of the day.


On behalf of Michael's defense, he can be incredibly sweet and showers me with kisses from sun up to sun down, or as a wood sign Dan's parents gave me...from "Son up till Son down". He's a handful, but I couldn't immagine life without him.

6 comments:

Nathan said...

Good work, Michael! The blob on the nose was a particularly nice touch.

Was he only half way finished when you found him, or was he only concerned with the right-hand side of his face?

Molly and I have a saying that there's no such thing as bad kids, just inconvenient ones. (And some can be exceptionally inconvenient.)

I say, bring him LOTS and LOTS of presents, Santa!

Janet said...

Definately too cute for the naughty list. We love little boys!

Staigerfamily said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! I can honestly say this is one thing my boys have never tried. I am so impressed he put the stuff in the right places! Good going Michael! He's on the good list. . . too adorable!

thesearlesociety said...

Michael is awesome! He definitely is too cute for the naughty list. You sure will have some good blackmail pictures when he's older though!

Rebecca McAllister said...

If there really were a naughty list, I would seriously be worried for my kids...glad to know I'm not the only one with exasperatingly cute little mess makers!

Shawn and Tasha said...

That's funny.:) Oh Michael. Clayton almost didn't make the nice list after his melt down on Christmas Eve.

Isn't the snow awesome! We woke up to more snow today!! I can't believe it!