Hair. Where do I begin? Well, I guess with the problem. I've been losing my hair like crazy lately, and no one knows why. I've been to a few doctors, but they just say "There's not much we can do for you. Have you tried Rogaine for Women?" No. I have not gotten quite that desparate, and hopefully will not have too. I am trying a product called Nioxin which is basically supposed to create an ideal environment for hair growth, but I'm not sure it's working on me. I've always wanted long, gorgeous hair like my sisters, and at the beginning of this year, I thought that might be a possibility. But the hair loss from post-partum just kept going and going. The only thing left for me to do, was chop it off. So, here are my before and after pictures. Tawna wanted me to post them. The picture with the longer hair, is all the hair that I have. There is none hiding in the back. I pulled it all over my shoulders so I could show how thin it was getting. I'm still trying out different ways to style my new hair cut, but so far I'm happy with it. Who knows, maybe this Nixoin stuff will start working and I can grow my hair out again....that, or it's time to get pregnant again. :)
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Hair Hair Hair
Hair. Where do I begin? Well, I guess with the problem. I've been losing my hair like crazy lately, and no one knows why. I've been to a few doctors, but they just say "There's not much we can do for you. Have you tried Rogaine for Women?" No. I have not gotten quite that desparate, and hopefully will not have too. I am trying a product called Nioxin which is basically supposed to create an ideal environment for hair growth, but I'm not sure it's working on me. I've always wanted long, gorgeous hair like my sisters, and at the beginning of this year, I thought that might be a possibility. But the hair loss from post-partum just kept going and going. The only thing left for me to do, was chop it off. So, here are my before and after pictures. Tawna wanted me to post them. The picture with the longer hair, is all the hair that I have. There is none hiding in the back. I pulled it all over my shoulders so I could show how thin it was getting. I'm still trying out different ways to style my new hair cut, but so far I'm happy with it. Who knows, maybe this Nixoin stuff will start working and I can grow my hair out again....that, or it's time to get pregnant again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
FABULOUS, Darling! Simply FAHHBULOUS!
Serious- what a HOT MAMA I have for a sister! Ow OW! hubba hubba!! smmmmmokin! Yowsers! OO-la-la!
etc. etc. etc.
YOU ARE A BABE!
I love you!
I love the haircut. . . totally cute!
Post a Comment