Did I mention he's mischievous? (I'm realizing as I post these pictures, how much my kids are just like me!...Like when I took the chocolate cake to bed with me when I was little, or fell asleep between the boxspring and the matress...) I swear I was upstairs for just a moment and realized Michael wasn't with me. By the time I got downstairs, this is what I found him doing. The pan was half full of brownies before he started, and he finished it off!!
4 comments:
lol! How funny - He is such a cutie!
Trisa,
Your kids are adorable and they do seem to act much like you did at their age.
We hope that you had a great birthday yesterday.
We love you very much.
Love, Dad, Mom & Evan
Dude.. a half a tray of brownies? That's amazing.
Ha ha ha ha ha I love it! We'd been in trouble if we left my boys and your son alone for a minute or two! i'm glad you had the presence of mind to take a picture!
Post a Comment